Crystal Amor Events
TERMS & CONDITIONS - FEES AND FAQ'S
You will receive an introduction to my business by email. With consultation advice and details about your wedding planning. You will also receive a wedding vision form for you to fill in before we chat at a consultation.
Lets meet at your earliest convenience at the studio in Eastbourne. We can have a chat over a coffee, I can listen to your initial wedding ideas and aspirations. I won't hold a time frame as I need to get all your ideas written down. I promise to give you my honest unbiased advice and I will support you with any challenges along the way.
After our initial meeting I start immediately on your quote. Once this is completed you will receive an email to view your quote. We can discuss the quote further should you wish to make any amendments. I will hold your quote for 28 days on file.
Once you are happy with your quote you can submit your acceptance. You will receive all the relevant documentation and guide to booking my services.
25% Booking fee of your event total will be due and to secure your event date and services. By paying the booking fee you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Declaration
A payment plan will be arranged to pay your balance
in 2 equal instalments.
There will be a 14 day Cancellation Policy from the day the Legal Documents are sent. .
25% booking fee are non-refundable in all circumstances once paid.
Within this period I will not order or submit works out that are required for your event. If you are booking my services at short notice please be aware of this. Once the 14 days has passed then your event can start to be designed and created & your event will become a truly magical reality.
I will cover a vast area including
Sussex, Kent, Surrey, London, Essex and further afield.
Covering all types of venues from
barns, stately homes, marquees, tipis, back gardens, country fields and hotels. Nothing is out of your reach.
A GUIDE TO FEES / CHARGES
Working Hours 9am - 6pm - Monday to Friday
Charges apply for Out of hours including bank holidays.Dependent on the product venue styling.
To be discussed with venue & client .
2 X FREE AND NO OBLIGATION
If you require a venue or your required location consultation there will be a charge of £25 If my services are booked this will be deducted from the 25% Booking Fee.
25 % BOOKING FEE
DECOR HIRE AND BRIDAL FLOWERS
To Secure your Event Date and my Services.
This is a Non-Refundable charge once paid in all circumstances
ON THE DAY STYLING
MINIMUM CHARGE £50.00
This is to my discretion Adjustable to your events needs.
To be discussed during our consultations and will be included in your quote
PACKAGE OF WHOLE EVENT
If you request for my services to source a whole package for your event, Ie Chairs, Furniture, Draping, Lighting , Entertainment, etc There will be an admin charge dependent on the amount of work to achieve your events package.
RE-ORGANISATION OF DECOR
This is to my discretion. Length of stay, volume of products being re-positioned. Adjustable to your events needs.
I am happy to organise, guide and be discreet, the re-positioning of hire products during your event day & wish to ensure the smooth running and positioning of the decoration hire.
DELIVERY / COLLECTION / TRAVEL
Travel Costs -
Delivery & Collection from BN108RX TO VENUE x 4 journeys x 45p per mile and will be submitted within your quote
TERMS & CONDITIONS
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADING
These terms form the basis of the contract between our customer and Crystal Amor Events. These Terms, your Acceptance of the Quote, is considered by us to set out the whole agreement between you and us for the hire and purchase of décor and floristry. It is your responsibility to check all details in the quote / information form and payment schedule are complete and accurate before paying the booking fee as these are the documents we work to when completing your event planning.
Once the booking fee has been received you are in a legally binding contract with Crystal Amor Events. No contract is made until payment is received.
WORKING HOURS - Monday To Friday - 9am to 6pm
CHARGES FOR DELIVERY / COLLECTION / OUT OF HOURS / STYLING
· £10.00 PH - 9am to 6pm - Per member of staff
· £20.00 PH - 6pm to 9am - per member of staff
· Out of hours – to include travel time
· Bank holidays - extra charge applies.
TRAVEL EXPENSES – DELIVERY AND COLLECTION ARE BASED ON -
From - BN10 8RX to venue postcode - Charged on X 4 journeys - .45P per mile
PHOTOGRAPHY - THE HIRER ALLOWS
· We reserve the right to use images of your venue / décor / bridal flowers for any form of advertising including web-based promotions, brochures, galleries and competitions.
· The business to take photographs taken by our staff or guests.
· Allows the business to contact the professional photographer and gain access to the wedding gallery
Please note that we advise of customers that wedding insurance should be purchased.
You are advised that if damages occur to any decor hire/ bridal flowers by yourselves or your venue it will be the responsibility of the hirer. The venue takes no responsibility for damages even if they are at fault.
Crystal Amor Events and the customer expressly agree that the décor hire set out within the quote
remain the property of Crystal Amor Events.
Crystal Amor Events and the customer expressly agree that the bridal flowers and products
Ordered remain the property of the business until paid for in full and collected.
INCREASE IN COST AND QUOTE – ADDED 5/12/22
Due to the current climate there may be an extra charge on your quote beyond the business’s control. This may be due to staff, travel expenses, sudden rise in floristry or materials, sub hire or other products ordered beyond the business’s control. This will be where the business will be impacted from your original quote to the current time of your event. You will be notified as soon as possible.
VENUE DÉCOR / FLORISTRY / STYLING / CHARGES / INFORMATION
We warrant that on delivery or collection the décor and floristry hire and or bridal flowers shall conform to their description as set out in the quote, be of satisfactory quality and comply with, statutory and regulatory requirements in the UK. We will not be held responsible for customer disappointment of the design or the interpretation of the décor/floristry as long as it is made in line with the customer’s pre agreed requirements set out in the quote and will face no consequent liability. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all details within the quote are correct and meet their exact requirements. The warranty does not apply to any defect in the décor/floristry arising from wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the décor/floristry in a way we do not recommend, your failure to follow our instructions or any alterations you carry out.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STYLING
Linen and tableware on tables to dress – time prior arranged.
Ceiling lighting to be styled - prior to room dressing - to be prior arranged
Delay in being able to Delivery / Collect / Style or Extra work not prior agreed. Charged accordingly
Each display is Itemized before event. These are recounted after collection. Your guests to be informed you are held responsible for any loss of item or items.
DIY DELIVERY / COLLECTION
DIY will be charged for Loss of original packaging – boxes – bags – covers – bubble wrap. Packed as collected as this may cause damage to the products or Clients own additional decoration to be removed. Charged at £100 per day + 25% hire price – For non-delivery at agreed date and time
· Substitute items are not excepted.
· Deductions made are appropriate to Replacement Item Value not hired value.
· In the unlikely event that fee’s, damages etc become greater than the damage deposit, the Business will invoice the hirer for the extra replacement costs.
· Deduction costs can be obtained on request.
· All damaged goods to be kept, packaged & stored appropriately & safely for inspection by the business.
· All damaged goods remain the property of the business.
· We will do our utmost to ensure both sides are happy with the outcome of any damages incurred.
BRIDAL FLOWERS COLLECTION
Bridal flower orders are to be collected from the home studio BN10 8rx or Sovereign Cakes studio – to be prior arranged once the order is made. We accept no responsibility for any damage sustained to the flowers once it has left the premises. Crystal Amor Events will endeavour to finalise the bridal flowers 3 months before the event date. This may change due to work commitments. You will be informed as soon as possible
· We cannot guarantee an exact replica of any bespoke flowers ordered at the consultation to the time of flower orders are placed, but we will do our best to make it so.
· From time to time certain materials/ flowers may become obsolete. This is totally out of our control. However, we will do our best to select replacement products to reflect the original design as closely as possible.
· We reserve the right to replace items/ flowers of equal or better quality without consultation.
CHOCOLATE CONFECTIONERY ORDERS – NUT ALLERGIES & SAFETY WARNINGS.
· Please note that some of my chocolates may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils.
· They may have been made alongside other products containing nuts.
· The business cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
· Customers should also ensure that children are suitably supervised to avoid chocolates being chosen which would pose a choking risk.
· This is Important for yourselves and your guests and particularly for children under 5 to be supervised at your event.
· If you are wishing to keep left over confectionary this must be organised before I am due for collection.
· It will be assumed that the confectionery is to be discarded by the business.
CHANGES TO EVENT HIRE & ORDERS
ORDERS AFTER 14 DAY CANCELLATION PERIOD
· Items can be added to quote (subject to stock) after quote acceptance
· Décor hire can be exchanged to the same value as in the quote up to 9 months before event date.
· We reserve the right to substitute or withdraw products due to previous orders where damage has incurred. You will be contacted immediately to discuss substitute items.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADJUSTMENT OR CHANGES AFTER 14 DAY CANCELLATION PERIOD
· All bespoke bridal floristry / Flower displays / Personalised products / Centre piece floristry / Requested products purchased for event. Sub- hire contract – Work & hire products – Full payment required in all circumstances
· 25% of Event Services Total
· Non- refundable in all circumstances once paid. Including non-proceedings of services and event cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel your event date if the Booking fee is not paid.
REMAINING BALANCE – HOW TO PAY
· Balance – Paid in 2 instalments
· Dates of instalment plan set by business
· Last instalment – 3 months before event date.
· Late payments will not be accepted.
· £25 charge for late payments. Deducted from damage deposit or will be added to the payment schedule.
· Cleared monies no later than the date set out / allow 3 working days
· Balance – can be paid at time of booking
· The business will not attend / supply or provide any goods or services if the Instalment plan and damage deposit is not paid for in full.
· If payment is not received by the date specified this shall be constituted as breach of contract by the client. We reserve the right to hold the order for creating any of the floristry and the purchasing of any required items until payment is made in full or the payment schedule is not kept up to date set out within.
· When payment is late, we accept no responsibility should we be unable to purchase the required stock or equipment to make the décor/floristry as laid out in the quote.
· In these circumstances the décor / floristry will be made as close to the order confirmation as possible with no redress or liability on Crystal Amor Events.
BOOKINGS WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF EVENT DATE
· To be paid in full – at time of booking.
· £300.00 – Payable 3 weeks prior to event date
· Refunded up to 10 days after event collection date.
· Hirer to submit bank details for refund
CONSULTATION & APPOINTMENT FEES – LOCATION / BN108RX OR BN211PR
· 2 x complimentary.
· £25 Additional meetings
· Deducted from Damage deposit
VENUE OR LOCATION CONSULTATION REQUEST
· Charge of £25.00
· Deducted from Damage deposit or paid in advance if not booked services
STYLING FEE – ON THE DAY STYLING
· Cost is specific to your event – to be discussed at the consultation.
· Minimum Chargeable fee is £50.00.
ON THE DAY RE-ORGANISATION –
Should you wish for me to be present on your event day and re-organize your event hire products
· Cost is specific to your event – to be discussed at the consultation.
· Minimum Chargeable fee is £50.00.
· Request to source a whole package for your event, i.e.: Entertainment, Photographer, Marquee etc, Chargeable dependent on the amount of work to achieve your events requirements.
NO REFUNDS GRANTED FOR –
· Goods no longer required.
· Unused products
EVENT CANCELLATION / POSTPONEMENT
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
· From the date the hirer receives the Legal document form via email the hirer will have the right to cancel the agreement within 14 days.
DEDUCTIONS APPLY – WITHIN THE 14 DAY CANCELLATION PERIOD
· If you wish not to proceed with your order within the 14-day period, the booking fee once paid are non-refundable – in all circumstances.
YOU MUST COMPLY TO CANCELLATION OF YOUR EVENT
· Cancellation requests must be sent via email and the cancellation form returned.
· You will receive a cancellation form within your legal document
· To be effective from the date the business receives the cancellation form back by post.
AFTER THE 14 DAY CANCELLATION PERIOD
Deductions will be made from the whole event service total whether this has been paid in full or not. The following deductions apply before a refund is granted. Event service total minus the following at 100% of monies paid out.
· Booking fee
· Printable orders
· Sub – hire Contractors – all hire products / work carried out including admin charges
· All Bridal Floristry
· Personalised products
· All Bespoke displays created for client’s event
· Décor hire if purchased for client’s event
· Fixed fee
· Admin will be calculated – per email / per phone call and paperwork submitted.
· Expenses and petrol
· Deductions on purchase price not hire price for all floristry and materials.
· To Include vat and postage paid out.
FIXED FEE DEDUCTIONS
· £100.00 – Table centre pieces – designing & creating
· £50.00 – Venue & Ceremony floristry – designing & creating
· £50.00 – time accumulation spent on sourcing products
· Your extra Consultation meetings & Venue Meetings – charged at £25 each.
SUB-CONTRACTOR DEDUCTIONS – 100% OF MONIES PAID OUT
· Sub-Contractor service fee’s / Deposit / Hire/ Purchase or Made-to-Order service or product
THE HIRER WILL ALSO INCUR THE FOLLOWING DEDUCTIONS –
The following deductions will be made from the above Remaining Balance
· 100% REMAINING BALANCE -100 Working Days or less to event date
· 50% REMAINING BALANCE - 101 T0 280 Working Days of event date
· 0% REMAINING BALANCE – 281 Working Days or More of event date
After the above deductions, if any, a refund will be granted on the balance remaining along with the damage deposit.
· If event is being postponed, the monies paid to the business can be used for your future event.
· Your instalment plan to be paid as set out
· Damage deposit to be adjusted to 3 weeks of new date.
· If the instalment plan is not kept up to date this is classed as a cancellation
· Your new event date must be within 9 months of original date
· Postponement will only be carried out once
· Any further postponement will be classed as cancellation
· £10 admin fee charged on each postponement
BOOKING FEE EXPLANATION
· 25% Of the event services total
· Secure Crystal Amor Services for your event date
· Prepare any products or services required to start proceedings for your event.
· We reserve the right to cancel your event date if the Booking fee is not paid.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT EXPLANATION – TO COVER
· Replacement of any goods – cleaning – loss or theft – repair – damage beyond further usage. To cover all aspects of damage
CHARGEABLE FEE’S FROM DAMAGE DEPOSIT – Examples of chargeable fee’s:
· Splits -Breaks – Ripping – Tears – Burns – Candle Wax Burns & Damage – Permanent Marker or Crayons – Permanently soiled items
· Mildew – Blue Tack or any sticky substance – White Tack – Tape marks – Dents – Stains – Chips – Drawing pins
· Breakages – Missing items
· The Business – Crystal Amor Events
· The Hirer – is any person who hires or agrees to hire goods from the business.
· The Hire Goods – Are for your personal use only.
· You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content of THE BUSINESS
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
· All Hire Agreements are between the hirer and business.
· The Hirer – person named on the hire agreement forms submitted from the business.
· The Hirer – Acceptance of goods on hire implies acceptance by signing and agreeing to our Conditions of Hire as given below.
· Our services – Carried out on the day requested / dressed appropriately / by the time agreed.
· Times & dates – Agreed by the business & Hirer (& Venue where appropriate).
· Collection – Will be made at agreed time – by hirer / Venue / once the function has finished.
· Hirer’s Responsibility – To inform the venue of the terms and conditions set out by the business.
· Period of Hire – Hired goods are the hirer’s responsibility. From the delivery date to the collection date.
· All Products – Remain the property of the business throughout the hire period.
· Your Venue – Hold no responsibility for any products unless the venue themselves is the hirer and named on the hire agreement.
· Any Costs Incurred – Due to damage of goods by the venue will be the hirer’s responsibility.
· The business will advise the hirer to take out personal wedding insurance.
· The business waiver any responsibility thereafter.
· The business – Reserve the right to pass on details of the hirer who maybe directly involved with the Hirer’s event package.
· The hirer must agree to – Comply with all the terms and conditions of the business and its associated business’s sub-contractors.
· Copies of all contracts will be available upon request.
COMPLETION AND MATTERS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
· Every effort is made by the Business to complete all orders.
· The Business cannot be held liable for non-completion of orders due to matters beyond their control.
Crystal Amor Events reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of this contract if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing): fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strike, lock outs, riot, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of Crystal Amor Events, and Crystal Amor Events shall not be liable for any breach of contract resulting from such an event. In this situation we will provide you with written notice and any booking fees paid are non-refundable and we refer to our cancellation policy. As such we advise you to purchase wedding insurance.
Crystal Amor Events liability (both in contract and tort) in respect of defects in goods or services shall be limited to the issue of a credit note in respect thereof or granting a refund or other such compensatory measures as Crystal Amor Events, at its discretion, considers appropriate in the circumstances and shall be limited to the value of the goods or services giving rise to the claim.
Crystal Amor Events shall not under any circumstances be liable for the customer in respect of indirect consequential loss or damage or loss of profits, provided always that these conditions do not exclude or restrict Crystal Amor Events statutory liability for death or personal injury arising from any negligence on Crystal Amor Events part or liability imposed by statutory implied terms in Consumer Contracts.
Complaints are very rare and due to the amount of work put into each wedding we take them very seriously. Any issues must be brought to our attention immediately after styling your venue or the collection of your bridal flowers to give fair opportunity to assess the nature of the complaint.
Both Parties agree to not post any negative information about the other arising out of this Contract or Event on any online forum or website without providing advance written notice of the intended content thereof and providing the other party with a prior opportunity to resolve any issues between the said parties.
Complaints regarding the decoration hire / floristry / styling must be pointed out upon delivery/collection so as to give us the opportunity to correct them. Once styling or collection has taken place this confirms that the services provided is as requested, and no further claims can be made. It is the hirer’s responsibility to check that this meets with their requirements and raise any issues with us if there are any discrepancies.
Please note we can only deal with the client who placed the original order.
All designs and intellectual property rights remain the property of Crystal Amor Events. Bridal flowers remain the property of Crystal Amor Events until full payment has been received and the order has been collected.
It is advisable that you make a copy of all documentation received for your own benefit.
This Agreement together with quote acceptance / legal document acceptance provided constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the order. Except as may be expressly stated in this Agreement, it supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, statements, representations, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties. Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that in entering into this Agreement it does not rely on any statement, representation, warranty or understanding made prior to this Agreement save to the extent that such statement, representation, warranty or understanding is incorporated into this Agreement. Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that in entering into this Agreement it has not relied on (or has been induced to enter into this Agreement by) any statement, representation, warranty or understanding made prior to this Agreement. Nothing in this paragraph excludes any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
In the event that any one or more such provisions of this Agreement should be deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining valid and enforceable provisions thereof which shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions had not been inserted.
The parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any headings utilised in this Agreement have been inserted for the convenience of reference only and should in no way restrict or otherwise affect the construction of the terms and conditions hereof.